kchanlp replied to your post: I can’t decide whether to ask about Sherlock or Mycroft
Why? Why would you number 8? You like to see my heart bleed? Is that it? TELL ME.
While I do love to see your heart bleed, I did number 8 BECAUSE IT’S CANON AND YOU CANNOT TELL ME OTHERWISE. MRS. HUDSON PUT IT ON THE TABLE ABSENTMINDEDLY, FORGETTING THAT SHERLOCK IS DEAD AND JOHN DOESN’T COME BY TO PICK UP HIS MAIL SINCE NOW HE JUST HAS IT REROUTED. SO IT LIES THERE, ALL OF SHERLOCK’S HOPES AND GUILT AND FEAR AND SINCEREST APOLOGIES, BURIED IN DUST AND THE EDGES OF A FLYER FOR THE NEW CHINESE RESTAURANT DOWN THE STREET.
THE RESTAURANT THEY WILL NEVER GO TO.
BECAUSE JOHN THINKS SHERLOCK IS DEAD.
- lightrobber reblogged this from kchanlp
- imaginativecrime reblogged this from kchanlp
- exampleofinconsistency reblogged this from kchanlp
- thegentlefall reblogged this from kchanlp and added:
- kchanlp reblogged this from thegentlefall and added:
- thegentlefall posted this